Please update to the latest version of Sketches,
we may have solved your problem already.
Stay tuned via Facebook or Twitter.
Please find some help here : http://tayasui.com/sketches/backup/
Connect your device to a computer.
- Launch itunes*
- Select your device in the top bar
- Click “FILE SHARING" that Appears under the “Settings” heading in the left-hand column.
- Installed Apps appears below the "File Sharing" section. Select "Sketches" or "Sketches Pro".
Your documents will show up on the right panel.
- Select all the documents in the right panel and select the "save to…" button at the bottom of the window.
- Select a folder to save the files.
- Head to Apple's Report a Problem website : https://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase Sketches
- Find the App in the list and Click "Report a Problem".
- Click the "Choose Problem" dropdown that appears.
- Select the problem you encounter
- In the textbox that appears, type the reason why you want a refund.
- Submit your request.
If you work on an iPad retina or an iPhone 6+, you can print a letter or A4 page size with great quality.
We are working on adding bigger formats in a coming release.
This tutorial will teach you how to change your settings canvas to work in higher quality https://bit.ly/2WJTyjk
More tutorials on our website http://tayasui.com/sketches/tutorials/