Please update to the latest version of Sketches,
we may have solved your problem already.
Stay tuned via Facebook or Twitter.
Please find some help here : http://tayasui.com/sketches/backup/
Connect your device to a computer.
- Launch itunes*
- Select your device in the top bar
- Click “FILE SHARING" that Appears under the “Settings” heading in the left-hand column.
- Installed Apps appears below the "File Sharing" section. Select "Sketches" or "Sketches Pro".
Your documents will show up on the right panel.
- Select all the documents in the right panel and select the "save to…" button at the bottom of the window.
- Select a folder to save the files.
- Head to Apple's Report a Problem website : https://reportaproblem.apple.com/
- Sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase Sketches
- Find the App in the list and Click "Report a Problem".
- Click the "Choose Problem" dropdown that appears.
- Select the problem you encounter
- In the textbox that appears, type the reason why you want a refund.
- Submit your request.
To export your drawing to an other App :
- Tap the ••• icon on top of the canvas and tap the export icon.
- Choose “Open in…” option
- With Pro Purchase or Sketches Pro App: Choose between PNG (single layer) or PSD (multiple layer) formats
- Select an App destination
Your drawing should open automatically in the destination App, otherwise, open the destination App and find your drawing.
You can do the same operation back to Sketches from other App.
Back to Sketches from Procreate :
- Choose Select, select your drawing.
- Choose Share and select the appropriate format (PNG or PSD format)
- Choose “Copy to Sketches”
Sketches App will automatically open on your drawing.
Sketches free with IAP purchase (white icon) and Sketches Pro (black icon) share exactly the same features, but they are not purchased in the same way.
Sketches Pro is Sketches free with the Pro Bundle IAP and all extras are included.
If you work on an iPad retina or an iPhone 6+, you can print a letter or A4 page size with great quality.
We are working on adding bigger formats in a coming release.
This tutorial will teach you how to change your settings canvas to work in higher quality https://bit.ly/2WJTyjk
More tutorials on our website http://tayasui.com/sketches/tutorials/